Join us as a Creative Project Manager!
MJ Widomska, 21 March 2022
We’re looking for a Creative Project Manager to join the team at YRS TRULY! ︎
A little bit about us: we’re an award-winning creative agency for gaming and tech, with a big focus on ethics and sustainability. We’re a team of six and while we’re growing, we’re planning to do so sustainably – and remain small. You can meet the team here︎︎︎!
We love working on cool creative projects – some of our recent highlights include creating a visual novel for Magic: The Gathering, shooting a campaign for ASUS ROG in just four weeks and sending werewolves to roam the streets of Europe. We work with the likes of Dungeons & Dragons, Magic: The Gathering, Bandai Namco, ASUS ROG, Private Division, SEGA and more!
You can find read more about us here︎︎︎, here’s more about what we do︎︎︎, and more of our recent projects︎︎︎. You can also look us up on Twitter︎︎︎!
About the role:
We’re looking for someone with great organisational skills to become our Creative Project Manager. If it wasn’t a weirdly long name, we would’ve titled the role Project and Relationship Manager – as we’d like you to help us manage both our internal projects and our external supplier relationships.
– Planning and overseeing project management for a wide variety of creative projects, including creating detailed production plans
– Managing scopes, timelines and briefs – both internally and externally
– Managing schedules and ensuring all projects are completed on time
– Preparing, overseeing and tracking project budgets
– Supplier management and negotiation, with a focus on content creators
– Review and management of legal documentation
– Measuring impact and reporting on projects
Here’s what we’re after:
– At least 2-3 years of relevant project management experience in the creative industries (gaming, marketing, advertising, PR)
– Excellent organisational and time management skills
– Excellent writing and communication skills
– Experience utilising project management software, or willing to learn – we’re using Notion
– An understanding of digital marketing projects and technologies
– An understanding of the gaming and content creator landscape
– Proficiency in Google Suite: Docs, Slides, Sheets
– Great at both communicating issues and solving them: a can-do attitude
– Proactive and able to take charge
– Able to commute to our office in East London once or twice a week when needed
Nice to have:
– Agency background in a relevant role
– Happy to play an active role in pitching and proposals
– A passion for video games, board games, tabletop RPGs and card games
– Small but expanding team with room to learn and grow
– A four-day working week every second week
– Friendly atmosphere and low stress – we work with really lovely people
– 28+ paid vacation days – happy for you to take as much time off as you need, as long as your work isn’t suffering!
– Flexible working conditions for early birds and late risers
– Company laptop and equipment
– Private health insurance
– Annual bonus
Mainly remote, but we’ll be aiming to spend at least one day in the office per week from this spring. Our office is based in Hackney, East London.
Starting salary: £32,000 – £35,000, depending on experience.
This is a full-time role. Our core hours are 9 am to 5 pm, Monday to Friday. Every second week, we work a four-day working week – Monday to Thursday.
Apply by sending your CV and a blurb about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org︎︎︎. Please also send us a link to your Linkedin/Twitter, whatever’s more relevant!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
We’ll be accepting applications until the 15th of April.