We’re looking for a Creator Campaign Manager!
MJ Widomska, 20 September 2021
We’re very excited to begin our search for a new team member as we’re recruiting for a Creator Campaign Manager at YRS TRULY! ︎
A little bit about us: we’re an award-winning creative agency for gaming in tech, with a big focus on ethics and sustainability. We’re a really close-knit team and love spending time together even outside of work (who would’ve thought!).
There’s a lot of cool stuff happening at YRS TRULY: just in the past few months, we recreated a magical university for a digital event, commissioned a custom-painted guitar, hosted a championship for newbies, sent a dungeon-in-a-box to content creators and created a mini-game that tests your reaction speed. There’s more in the works and we can’t wait for the right person to join!
You can see some of our previous work here, and our client list here. Also, feel free to follow us on Twitter or Instagram!
︎ What we’re looking for ︎
– At least a year’s experience in a similar role – community, social media, PR or influencer marketing in the gaming or tech industry
– Understanding of the influencer landscape in the UK, Europe and USA
– Strong contact list, or ability to build relationships quickly with content creators
– Understanding of reporting and impact measurement
– Experience in PR or digital PR not necessary, but very welcome
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Driven and self-motivated, happy to show initiative
– Super organised and able to take ownership of projects, must be able to meet deadlines
– Able to commute to our office in East London from time to time
– A love for gaming (video, card, tabletop or all of it!)
︎ Your responsibilities ︎
– Managing relationships with key content creators and stakeholders across different platforms and markets
– Connecting with content creators, journalists and gaming industry professionals
– Working closely with our clients to create high impact content creator campaigns
– Working on social media and content strategy for campaigns
– Leading and participating in external and internal meetings
– Managing projects and ensuring deadlines are met
– Measuring impact and reporting on content creator campaigns
︎ Benefits ︎
– Small but expanding team with room to learn and grow
– Friendly atmosphere and low stress – we work with really lovely people
– 28+ paid vacation days – happy for you to take as much time off as you need, as long as your work isn’t suffering!
– Flexible working conditions for early birds and late risers 🌞
– Company laptop and equipment
You’ll be working with Magic: The Gathering and Dungeons & Dragons a lot, so love for both games would be a huge plus.
︎ Location ︎
Mainly remote, but able to commute to London from time to time. Our office is based in Hackney, East London.
︎ Salary range ︎
£28,000 – £32,000 depending on experience. Higher range considered for candidates with more seniority.
This is a full time role (our core hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday – every second week we work Monday to Thursday instead).
Apply by sending your CV and a blurb about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org ︎
Please also send us a link to your Linkedin/Twitter, whatever’s more relevant!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply 🥰 We’ll be accepting applications until the end of September.