We’re looking for a Junior Campaign Manager!
MJ Widomska, 2 November 2021
Want to get into gaming marketing? Join us! 😎
We’re hiring for the position of a Junior Campaign Manager. No gaming marketing experience necessary as this is a junior position, however you’ll need to have a good understanding of gaming, content creators and (hopefully) TikTok.
Bear in mind that we’ll need you to be located somewhere in or around London, as this role may include putting together exciting press and creator kits!
A little bit about us: we’re an award-winning creative agency for gaming and tech, with a big focus on ethics and sustainability. We’re a really close-knit team and love spending time together at work (and outside of work, too)!
There’s a lot of cool stuff happening at YRS TRULY: just in the past few months, we sent werewolves to roam the strees of five European cities, recreated a magical university for a digital event and sent a dungeon-in-a-box to content creators. There’s more in the works and we can’t wait for the right person to join!
You can see some of our previous work here and our client list here. You can also look us up on Twitter ︎
︎ What we’re looking for ︎
– A passion for gaming and making gaming more inclusive
– An interest in gaming marketing, especially in the content creator scene
– Previous marketing experience a huge plus
– A good understanding of the influencer landscape in the UK, Europe and USA
– The ability to build relationships with content creators. Being active on Twitter and/or Discord is a plus!
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Native-level grasp of English
– French, German, Spanish or Italian a big plus
– Driven and self-motivated, happy to show initiative
– Super organised and able to take ownership of projects, must be able to meet deadlines
– Able to commute to our office in East London
︎ Your responsibilities ︎
– Assisting our team on multiple projects within the gaming and tech space
– Managing relationships with content creators across different platforms and markets
– Executing content creator and creative campaigns
– Taking ownership of databases in Google Sheets
– Logistics of creator and press kits
– Working closely with our clients to create high impact content creator campaigns
– Connecting with content creators and gaming industry professionals
– Working on social media and content strategy for digital campaigns
– Participating in external and internal meetings
– Monitoring ongoing campaigns
︎ Benefits ︎
– Small but expanding team with room to learn and grow
– Currently trialing a four-day working week, with the aim to make it permanent by 2022
– Friendly atmosphere and low stress – we work with really lovely people
– 28+ paid vacation days – happy for you to take as much time off as you need, as long as your work isn’t suffering!
– Flexible working conditions for early birds and late risers
– Company laptop and equipment
︎ Location ︎
Mainly remote, but we’ll be aiming to spend one day in the office per week once 100% safe. Your role may also require you to be in the office to manage logistics of receiving and shipping creator and press kits.
Our office is based in Hackney, East London.
︎ Salary ︎
£28,000, with the view of a promotion and salary increase (based on performance) in 12 months.
This is a full time role. Our core hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Every second week, we work a four day working week – Monday to Thursday.
Apply by sending your CV and a blurb about why you want to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org ︎
Please also send us a link to your Linkedin/Twitter, whatever’s more relevant!
We’re an equal opportunity employer. Applicants from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply 🥰
We’ll be accepting applications until the 19th of November.